As of July 10, the new SmartHub tool is available and ready to help you manage your account from anywhere at any time. SmartHub has several features that make managing your account as easy as possible. Whether through the web, on your smartphone or on your tablet (Android or iOS), you’ll be able to pay your bill, contact customer service and get the latest news from your co-op.
What you will need for registration
- An email address.
- Your account number.
- Last name or business as it shows on your bill.
Additional information needed to set up security measures (one of the following options)
- Last four digits of your Social Security number or business ID.
- Birth month and day.
- Billing zip code.
Select a Secret Hint question
- Provide response to Secret Hint question.
Download the SmartHub app
Follow these instructions if you would like to use SmartHub on your mobile device:
- Open the Apple or Google Play app store (depending on your device).
- Search for “SmartHub” in the app store and install the app on your device.
- Lookup Lynches River Electric Co-op/ RiverNet by the provider name or location.
Register your account
- Mobile: Click the “Don’t have an account? Register now” link.
- Web: Visit our SmartHub support page and click on the registration.
Auto Pay registration and re-registration
If your account is currently set up for automatic bank draft, your bill will continue to be drafted. Your account information will be updated in the new system, but you will still need to register in SmartHub to manage your account and to take advantage of all the new SmartHub features.
Set your one-time Security Phrase in either the popup box that displays when you log in or under Settings>Security>Security Phrase
- On either web portal or app, click on Bill & Pay.
- Click on Auto Pay Program link.
- You will need to verify your name, account number, and payment information to ensure payments are routed properly.
Consider paperless billing
You can activate paperless billing during your account registration.
- Web portal: Under the Settings menu, click on Paperless Billing sub-menu.
- Mobile: Select Settings > Paperless Billing.
Set up notifications
- Under the Settings menu, click Manage Contacts to Add Email and/or Add Phone (to enroll in text Messages).
- Accept Terms & Conditions and then enter verification code sent to your phone to activate.
- Click Manage Notifications to add your email and /or mobile phone number to the listed alerts using the contact info you entered.
If at any time you need help getting started or understanding the new Smarthub program, please contact us at (843) 672-6111.