If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will work to improve the experience.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Apple Devices Accessibility Information
- Google Android Accessibility Information
- Microsoft Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.