Your monthly statement shows the billed amount for kilowatt hours used. It also has other helpful information, including your usage over a 12-month cycle and the “important message” section that allows LREC to communicate with our members.Understanding Your Bill [PDF]
Please follow the numbered explanations below that correspond with the numbers on the statement sample PDF to better understand your monthly statement.
- This area shows your average kilowatt-hour usage and cost per day. It also shows your days of service for that period.
- Service address: This is the actual address where service is located.
- Statement date: Actual date of your statement.
- Important information concerning your past due bills returned checks and fuel adjustment charges.
- Electric Bill Summary: Indicates previous and present meter readings and the kilowatt-hour usage for your current statement. This also gives current billing charges, previous statement charge, payments and adjustments on your account.
- Monthly message of interest to member.
- Amount due: Total monthly charge for your statement due upon receipt. The past due amount is also shown if payment is received after the due date shown in section 3.
- Account number: This is your Lynches River Electric Cooperative account number. Please refer to this number when calling our office.
- Billing address: Address actual bill is sent to.
- Board District: This district tells you who your board member is. Use this when it’s time to vote at the annual meeting.